Monday, 24 April 2017
HOW TO PREPARE HAMBURGER
Onion. 1 bulb
Yeast. 1 tablespoon
Grated nutmeg. pinch
Minced meat. 300g
Vegetable oil. 2 tablespoon
Seasoning. 1 cube
1. Mix flour with yeast, sugar, nutmeg, salt, egg, milk and fat to make bread
2. Season the minced meat with onion, seasoning and vegetable oil.
3. Roll out and cut sizes of mould.
4. Put in greased pans to bake or cook on a grill.
5. Slice bread but do not cut completely.
6. In-between the bread, place the hamburger meat, fresh tomatoes, steamed or pickled cucumber, blanched onions, tomato ketchup.
• NSALA SOUP Ingredients 1. Chicken – 500g 2. Uziza seeds – 6 3. Utazi leaves 4. Dried pepper 5. Crayfish – 20g 6....
Most people have different preferences when it comes to food consumption. Some prefer food that are healthy why most people prefer to eat...
• TOMATO-PEACH SALAD Toss tomato and peach wedges with red onion slices. Drizzle with cider vinegar and olive oil; season with sugar, s...