Monday, 24 April 2017
HOW TO PREPARE HAMBURGER
Onion. 1 bulb
Yeast. 1 tablespoon
Grated nutmeg. pinch
Minced meat. 300g
Vegetable oil. 2 tablespoon
Seasoning. 1 cube
1. Mix flour with yeast, sugar, nutmeg, salt, egg, milk and fat to make bread
2. Season the minced meat with onion, seasoning and vegetable oil.
3. Roll out and cut sizes of mould.
4. Put in greased pans to bake or cook on a grill.
5. Slice bread but do not cut completely.
6. In-between the bread, place the hamburger meat, fresh tomatoes, steamed or pickled cucumber, blanched onions, tomato ketchup.
Food and health quiz 1 Pick the right answer for each question What is the chemical name of vitamin B? Ascorbic acid Cholecalcifer...
• NSALA SOUP Ingredients 1. Chicken – 500g 2. Uziza seeds – 6 3. Utazi leaves 4. Dried pepper 5. Crayfish – 20g 6....
Most people have different preferences when it comes to food consumption. Some prefer food that are healthy why most people prefer to eat...
It is true that food helps to keep the body healthy but there are some food that are bad for human health and there are some food which hel...